5 Tips to Reduce Your Incidence of Asthma:
- Identify & eliminate food allergens through Acupressure Allergy Relief – more than 90% of children under the age of 16 are allergic, about 70% of asthmatics between the ages of 16 & 30 are allergic and 1/2 of those over 30 are allergic. The most common food allergens are eggs, milk products, wheat, oats, corn, gluten, soybean, citrus, chocolate and peanuts. A study of 284 asthmatic children found food sensitivities in 75% of them, and other studies have identified food allergy as the sole cause of asthma in up to 40% of adults. Try eliminating these foods from your diet and watch for improvement.
- Identify & eliminate airborne allergens such as molds, pollens animal dander, fragrances and dust. Reduce exposure to these allergens.
- Reduce the spasticity of your airways by taking magnesium. It is well known for it’s ability to relieve muscle spasm.
- Omega-3 oils have been shown to reduce the inflammatory reactions in the body involved in asthma.
- 11 clinical studies have shown improvement in asthma patients who took vitamin C.
We have helped hundreds of asthma sufferers over the past 30+ years with dietary recommendations, nutritional supplementation and natural allergy elimination through Acupressure Allergy Relief technique.