Tranquility Wellness Center
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE TAKING NEW PATIENTS!
Monday – 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – 11:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wednesday- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thursday – 10:00 am- 3:00 pm (Pacific time)
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT:
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please click on Schedule an Online Appointment or Schedule an In Office Appointment located on the front page of this website.
This will take you to our Practice Better HIPPA Compliant Scheduling system.
You can then choose the date and time you would like.
If you have any difficulty scheduling, please call the office at 760-746-7829. Our answering service answers calls 24/7.
Our assistant will return your call within 24 hours or you can email us at email@example.com
WHY AM I GETTING INVOICED WHEN I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Our system, as currently configured will present an invoice for payment upon booking an appointment.
Consequently, if an event occurs that prevents you from keeping the appointment you have scheduled, it is important that you reenter the system or contact us directly to notify us that you will not be able to keep the appointment at the scheduled time.
You can then reschedule your appointment.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so 24 hours before your scheduled appointment providing other patients the opportunity to book an appointment at that time.
If you have an emergency preventing you from canceling and rescheduling within 24 hours, please notify us directly and we will make adjustments to your charges or issue you a refund.
FEES AND OFFICE POLICIES:
Consultations with Dr. Mackenzie:
- Initial In Office Consultation – 60 minutes (Schedule Now) -$300
- In Office Let’s Get Started or Lab Results Review – 30 minutes (Schedule Now) – $160
- In Office Follow Up Appointment – 15 minutes (Schedule Now) $80
- Online or Phone Initial Consultation – 60 minutes (Schedule Now) -$300
- Online Let’s Get Started or Lab Results Review – 30 minutes (Schedule Now)- $160
- Online Follow Up Consultation – 15 minutes (Schedule Now) -$80
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR INITIAL VISIT:
Dr. Gaila is an expert in Functional Medicine. She will help you find the answers regarding the nutritional and biochemical imbalances that may be causing your health problems.
Functional medicine is personalized medicine that deals with the root cause of health problems instead of just treating symptoms.
Dr. Gaila will search for underlying triggers that are contributing to your illness through cutting edge lab testing and tailor the intervention to your specific needs as an individual.
She will recommend diet, supplements and lifestyle changes to treat your health problems and restore balance. She seeks to promote wellness and create hope, health and healing by working with you!
- Review your health history and get an understanding of your goals
- Explain clearly how 95% of health conditions are due to inflammation and that inflammation begins in the digestive system
- Explain how the main sources of stress – emotional, dietary and inflammation have a negative effect upon your health
- Gain an understanding of the importance of healthful dietary choices
- Understand how allergens impact health and learn about allergy elimination
- Understand that supplements are essential to healing but they take a second place to the healing power of dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of specialty lab testing and why we may recommend ordering one or more of the following tests
- GI-MAP DNA stool test to check for bacterial pathogens, parasite, viruses, probiotic bacterial levels, enzyme levels, immunity and inflammation
- DUTCH Hormone test– state of the art test for reproductive and adrenal hormones
- IgE/IgG Antibody blood testing for food & environmental allergens (350 items)
- Heavy Metals and Toxins lab testing
- LabCorp comprehensive blood lab testing
- The information obtained from lab tests helps us to create a healing plan that is personalized for your unique biochemical needs and addresses the underlying root causes of your problems
- Programs last from four to twelve months
- As soon as the retesting shows significant improvement, it will be possible to stop all of the therapeutic supplements and switch to a maintenance plan that primarily emphasizes lifestyle changes with minimal focus on supplements.
IF YOU ARE ARE RETURNING PATIENT AND HAVE NOT SEEN DR. MACKENZIE FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NEW PATIENT FORMS
Payment is required at the time of service. We accept all credit cards, checks, cash and medical savings plans. Insurance reimbursement is dependent on your policy restrictions. We will provide you with an invoice that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Consultations do not include the cost of labs. If you have a PPO insurance, Labcorp costs may be covered by your insurance. You will pay the labs directly (DUTCH, GI-MAP etc.) A portion of the specialty lab cost may be paid by your insurance if you have a PPO.