Plant Based Hormones
- Hormones that are made from plants are called Phytohormones.
- Phyto-estrogens refer to plant compounds with estrogen-like activity.
- Phyto-progesterones are plants with progresterone-like activity.
- There are thousands of plants that have estrogen and progesterone like substances.
- Natural Progesterone (Phyto-progesterone) is an important plant hormone almost identical to our bodies.
- It may help some women who suffer with hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, PMS, mood swings, depression, heavy and/or irregular periods, water retention, weight gain, fibrocystic breasts, bone fragility and osteoporosis as well as loss of sex drive and loss of energy WITHOUT the dangerous side effects of synthetic hormones.
- The transition of menopause is caused by natural decreases in estrogen and progesterone‚ two sex hormones that regulate the reproductive cycle but are also important for other body functions.
- Estrogen supports the functioning of the blood vessels‚ heart‚ brain‚ bladder‚ liver‚ bones‚ and skin.
- Progesterone may help reduce anxiety‚ build and maintain bone‚ and promote healthy breast tissue.
- Female hormones affect many bodily functions‚ their decline can cause unpleasant symptoms.
- Hot flashes‚ night sweats‚ brain fog‚ fatigue‚ trouble sleeping‚ vaginal dryness‚ sadness‚ and low sex drive are all associated with the decrease of estrogen and progesterone in your body.
- Some women suffer from most or all of these symptoms‚ while others suffer only one or two; the severity of symptoms also varies widely among individuals.
- If you suffer with PMS or have Menopausal symptoms and are seeking relief, the topical application of estrogen and progesterone may serve as a remedy.
- Bezwecken’s natural products contain wild yam extract, a plant-derived progesterone and soy/licorice root extract, a plant based estrogen.